There is hardly anything better than a freshly baked banana bread. Luckily, it is very easy to make bread machine banana bread so you don’t have to think twice before starting such a delicious treat.
It is important to remember adding the ingredients in the right order; wet at the bottom, dry at the top.
Ingredients for bread machine banana bread:
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup mashed, ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Add all the ingredients in your bread maker, except the nuts. Select the batter/cake program and press start. When ready, add the nuts.
When the machine is finished, let the bread cool off for 10 minutes before removing it from the baking pan.